- This event has passed.
Running Form Clinic with DC Running Coach Mike Hamberger
June 6, 2015 at 12:00 am - 1:30 pm
Join us for a clinic focusing on running form and proper foot strike led by Mike Hamberger, 3x Team USA World Championship Duathlete.
Saturday, June 6 @ 12 – 1:30 pm
Capitol Rehab of Arlington
801 N. Quincy Street
(across the street from Gold’s Gym)
We will begin with a brief overview and inside of Cap Rehab and then head outside where each runner will be evaluated for pointers and feedback.
The final 30-45 minutes will be an explanation of running form and how each runner can better self-coach him/herself in the future.
Attendees will receive practical answers to questions on running form and shoes, as well as how run-specific strength training relates to proper form and injury prevention.
- M.A. Kinesiology & professor of sport psychology
- Certified USA Track & Field Coach (Level 2)
- Certified with NSCA and USA Weightlifting
- 4x Boston Marathoner (marathon PR – 2:46:33)
- 3x USA Triathlon All-American and 3x Ironman finisher
- 3x Team USA World Championship duathlete (bike/run)
- Cost FREE
- Dress in running gear
- Clinic will last 90 minutes
- Open to runners of all abilities